Thursday, March 4, 2010

A care

Tis morning once i woke up.. I sr8 send a msg to her and tell her tat im suffering rite now.. Having high fever and headache.. After she receive my msg.. She imediately giv me a cal.. I was so touch and my tear drop.. Tat time i reli wan to hug her as tight as possible.. How i wish if i stil have tis chance.. Sigh.. Well.. Im so glad tat she bring phone go to work and accompany me chat during break time.. Hehex.. Reli appreciate it alot although she treat me cool uh.. But i dun mind.. I likey.. XD.. Now i waiting her to giv me a answer.. Now i just wan a last chance.. Tis time i can doubt tat i wont repeat the same mistake again.. And wont do the thing she dun like.. Dear C.Y.M pls giv me a last chance.. =[ ? But no matter wat answer u giv me i stil respect ur decision.. I love you <3 =]

No comments:

Post a Comment