Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tear dropping..

Sigh.. Im so dissapointed.. Im so sad rite now.. Tis blog i tink i will jus write bad thing tat me and her.. She told me she goin to genting wif her colleague..? WTF.. I ask her to go vacation wif me alot time.. But she rejected me.. Any1 know wats my feeling rite now..? OK.. IM SO FUCKING PISSED OFF IM SO FUCKING ANGRY AND IM SO FUCKING JEALOUS.. TATS ALL.. U trust other but not me..? Do u know my tear are dropping..? I SACRIFICE SO MUCH FOR U.. BUT U DUN RELI TRUST ME AT ALL.. IM SO FUCKING PISSED OFF NOW.. I worrying becoz ur colleagues all dun reli have responsible.. Example as i predict bout ur ex.. U dun believ me.. But end up can u tell me wat hpn..? All my predict hpn rite..? Im so speechless d.. Do u know how much i love u..? how much i care for u..? Im so fucked up.. If u wan go then go.. Just promise me take care ur self..

No comments:

Post a Comment