Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Finally i already woke up and realize

Well.. I feel much better d after had a talk wif mitchell.. fren of my bro jason.. But funniest thing is i having headache,fever and sore throat rite now.. Hahax.. Dun worry i will be fine.. I guess tmr i will be goin hosp and admit.. Coz getting serious.. I finally realize jus now wat mitchell say is rite.. He ask me to tink back wat hpn tat y she wan to break off.. And Finally i realize she jus wan a normal life wif a normal guy.. But i aint normal.. Becoz im the type of guy tat who spending money like water.. And hanging out til late nitez.. instead of clubbing.. But not anymore.. Becoz after she came into my life i start to change.. Slowly change.. And then after i together wif her i slowly start to tink positive way.. But 1 thing she working rite now.. Hmmz.. And we just hang out once in a week.. B4 tat i didnt reli tink and care bout her feeling.. Kept ask her out.. Tis and tat.. A week b4 cny i had a argue wif her.. Becoz she jus can spend 2 day wif me..? I was like angry and i dun care bout her feeling.. coz the rest of the day she wan to rest at home.. And i argue wif her again.. Sigh.. Am i reli childish uh..? She told me.. Do u know im reli tired..? I say yea i know.. But inside my heart is like i dun reli care.. I jus wan her to be wif me all the time.. Sigh.. But 1 thing is i reli love her.. No doubt wif it.. Sometime i know im too over protective and jus wan her to be wif me all the time.. But after today.. I finally woke up and realize everything.. She just wan me to have a normal life and satisfy wif normal thing and dun always hang out.. Its have been so long i still cannot change.. But after today.. Im already change.. From now onward i can satisfy wif a normal thing.. Just live a normal life.. Relief everything and just start a normal life wif her.. I reli hope tat u will giv me the *last* chance.. I know its too late to apologize.. But wat i did in past i hope u will erase it try to start a new chapter wif me again.. Just last chance.. I love you CYM <3

No comments:

Post a Comment