Monday, March 8, 2010

Stil Thinking ?

Hmmz.. Well.. Normal chat.. Normal day.. =] Yesterday nite she told me tat she stil confusing and annoying bout whether should accept me or not.. And she sense tat i reli change.. Hehex.. Anyway i feel so happy to heard tat.. Well.. So many years.. She oli the 1 who changed me in my life.. I guess she oli have tat talent.. And i told her tat.. Future thing we jus plan later on.. Now i jus hope tat i wan together wif u and pass happily day by day.. And she stil tinking whether should giv me a chance or not.. Sigh.. Hopefully yes.. And we cont our normal conversation.. Hehex.. And then she went to slp.. Hmmz.. I send her a sweet msg.. Hahax.. I tink back slowly.. I reli feel tat our love is reli a true love story and like a fairy tale.. Everything happen wif coincidence and miracle.. We been thru alot thing.. We happy together.. We angry together.. We sad together.. We cried together.. =x We having the same feel when always we facing the problem.. C.Y.M.. No matter wat hpn i stil will be thr for u 24/7.. Know why i so love u..? There is no reason.. I love u becoz is u.. Hope u will try to tink back those memory we had b4.. We been thru so many hard thing.. Til tat day u tired and i did mistake.. But now i can guarantee u tat.. Tis time is totally diff.. Just giv me a last chance.. Dun tink too much and pass a happy life wif me.. =] As i said future thing we duno.. Now hope u will accept me back bah.. Im stil waiting for u.. Anyway i jus wan treasure and appreciate every moment.. Perhaps i might die tomoro..? I duno.. But i hope everyday i got the chance to tell u my 3 lil word.. I LOVE YOU C.Y.M <3

No comments:

Post a Comment