Tuesday, March 2, 2010

No Title

What should i do..? She request to break off.. Sigh.. My brain is stop functioning now.. All i wan is together back wif her.. I`ve been sacrifice so much.. Why her feeling toward me fade away so quickly..? Well.. I guess the problem is on recently..? Hmmz.. Here the problem.. During friday.. I have study problem,family problem and argue wif her.. I mixed up the problem.. And yesterday i ask out and have a talk.. I share wif her my problem.. After tat everything goes smoothly and i went back home on msn chat wif her.. We had a normal conversation but after tat she bring up the topic lets break and her heart is confusing.. I asked her why..? She replied me im not a rite cup of tea to her.. Not tasty at all.. Sigh.. Then i tell her to calm and tink wisely b4 make any decision and regret.. She said ok.. Sigh.. Now i have to wait for the answer.. But no matter how she treat me i still will love her.. No 1 can ever replace her.. Even if the answer is *no* I still will treat her as the way how i treat her.. No matter wat hpn i still will be thr for u.. For me love a person no nid a reason.. As long as i love her.. Well.. I guess now have to pray hard.. I love CYM <3

No comments:

Post a Comment