Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Tell her the truth

Finally i tell her tat i realize my mistake and im already change rite now.. But b4 i finishing tell her everything.. She stil tell me the same thing.. Im not the rite cup of tea to her.. Hehex.. But i told her to read my blog and i cont wat i wan to say.. And i tell her.. If can lets try to continue our relationship again.. Tis time i reli change.. I know how to use positive way of tinking and can satisfy wif normal thing and have a normal life.. A boy and a girl wan to be together is reli difficult.. Not tat easy as u tot.. Furthermore we have been thru so many thing.. Wat taste we also taste it b4.. But i hope tat u will give me a last chance.. If i reli not ur rite cup of tea u can change it to other tea tat suitable for u to drink.. Hehex.. Like u order a milo peng not tasty then tat time u can order another teh peng.. Stil not late to order a new 1.. Try to taste the tea tat i fill to u rite now.. Tis time i reli can make u satisfy wif me.. Belum try belum tau sekali try u will satisfy wif me.. XP.. Wish me gud luck =] Waiting the real answer.. Stay tune ~ I LOVE YOU.. <3 C.Y.M

No comments:

Post a Comment